Author Topic: Change Save Location?  (Read 580 times)

I'm wanting to start saving and loading files from Onedrive so I can open something on two computers seamlessly. Anyway to change the save location?

Torquescript is barred from accessing any other directory other than the Add-Ons, Base, Saves, Sreenshots etc. in the Blockland root folder. It simply isn't given access anywhere else for security reasons.

Torquescript is barred from accessing any other directory other than the Add-Ons, Base, Saves, Sreenshots etc. in the Blockland root folder. It simply isn't given access anywhere else for security reasons.
Well, bummer. Thanks!

you can however use a program that will share anything in that addons folder to another computer or cloud

you can however use a program that will share anything in that addons folder to another computer or cloud
Hmmm, good idea. I'll look into that.

I'm feeling bored so I'll try my hand making a Python app to do that.

I thought onedrive could be used to backup files/folders, ie auto backup your BL folder and share with another computer

I thought onedrive could be used to backup files/folders, ie auto backup your BL folder and share with another computer
It might. I've only ever used it to store files on though. That's where Word automagically saves my stuff so that I can then open it my Surface later or vice versa.