Author Topic: Rotondo's new game hit the front page of reddit  (Read 1356 times)

Another person just pledged $1000 too, nice.

yeah the money just jumped like 1500 dollars from when i last saw. gj for rotondo

I'm proud. The game looks nice.

badspot add forgettable dungeons forum

badspot add forgettable dungeons forum
Too bad you have to have a Blockland key to access the forums. Not sure if he can easily make a system to also allow Forgettable Dungeon keys.

Not sure if he can easily make a system to also allow Forgettable Dungeon keys.
why would it be any harder than it was for blockland keys?

Too bad you have to have a Blockland key to access the forums. Not sure if he can easily make a system to also allow Forgettable Dungeon keys.

Can't it be done this same way? Of course, looking for The Forgettable Dungeon instead of Blockland, but still.

Lol I doubt he'd want his community (if he makes one) combined with this... one.

Lol I doubt he'd want his community (if he makes one) combined with this... one.
Yeah.

I think that is less of an issue, compared to the fact that he'd be saying "Thanks for playing The Forgettable Dungeon, join the community on our forums at Blockland.us!".

It's a bit weird for him to be hosting his game's forum on a forum for a different game.

Or y'know, they could just change the forums name to something more broad like TheBadSpot

Or y'know, they could just change the forums name to something more broad like TheBadSpot
I can imagine it now

Go Rotondo you can do it make the games!

why would it be any harder than it was for blockland keys?
In theory it wouldn't be a problem, but you never know. Simple in theory doesn't equal simple in practice.

Plus