Author Topic: Banned from Badspot's block party  (Read 13217 times)

Why am I still here you ask? Because I'm stuck with it, and that's it. I love BL more than I love any other games I have played.
why is this always the attitude of obsessive idiot who can't stop himself from sperging?

And until Badspot personally gives me the boot, you all are stuck with my rants until my BLID gets slashed from the system. That is what I am arguing here.
if you loved the game so much why are you intentionally causing problems for the guy who made it? isn't your gripe entirely directed towards the community? quit being a stuffhead lmao

I thought this was 4 pages about the Glass thing, now its a chunk of Ze Operator exploding. I could've sworn he was normal before, but now he's inflated in his "intelligence"

So until I'm gone, I will rage about nearly any post that may seem itty-bitty to the majority of you.

He's gonna find out who's naughty and nice

yes lets make a list and rage over one little thing

hey guys what did I miss

operator is gay
come un geit it

I'm not bullying. I'm being honest. The BLF is just a place for people to flame each other. Just staking that nail in the coffin so idiots can get it.

User was banned for this post

I'm not bullying. I'm being honest. The BLF is just a place for people to flame each other. Just staking that nail in the coffin so idiots can get it.

User was banned for this post
it has been done

He made the naughty list this year

Nothing more than a cutthroat community. That's what BL essentially is. Making fun, flaming, hating racism, literally everything it shouldn't strive to be.
yeah this is pretty much true. but keep in mind no one here takes any of the harsh stuff people say to each other seriously. it only seems to become personal when someone actually does take it seriously lol

and we'll always make sure to greet every new guest with a friendly "welcome to hell. youll never leave. are you an alt?"