Author Topic: Airplane / personal airport security experiences  (Read 2664 times)

I fly about 8 times a year on average and I've never had any problems with TSA or the flights in general. I'm generally first to board and I also started bringing my longboard with me as my carry on. TSA actually lets me longboard through the terminal with zero issues. The TSA at skyharbor(Phoenix airport) Know me by name and the board so they just wave at me as I skate to my gate

Rule of flying. Don't be a loving handicap and obey the rules and procedures
Lucky when I was coming back to the USA I nearly got my skateboard confiscated during the check. Luckily they wrapped it in a bunch of plastic wrap. I have the pic of it somewhere but I just bought a new board as soon as I got back to the USA as my old one was total stuff.

My only bad flight experience was some woman opening one of those ceiling compartments and smacking me in the side of the head with it. Being really tall sometimes sucks.

Being really tall sometimes sucks.
Amen to this. Whenever walking down stairs on a basement level, I'm always super paranoid about banging my head and getting knocked the forget out.