Author Topic: Oh do I hate stuffty sneaky subscription crap.  (Read 1150 times)

They took 50 dollars out of my playstation money not credit card.
oh ok well you're screwed

did you talk on phone, btw?

oh ok well you're screwed

did you talk on phone, btw?

Live chat support plus I asked if I'd get banned for this kind of refund. He said since I'm not charging a despite with the bank and that they didn't take out money of my credit card I'll be fine.

sounds like a glitch in the system, try not to use any ps+ privileges past your renew date.

also explain it so they could hopefully fix it and not cause anybody else this problem

Live chat support plus I asked if I'd get banned for this kind of refund. He said since I'm not charging a despite with the bank and that they didn't take out money of my credit card I'll be fine.
They do give "one time generous" refunds. Ask him that if an exception can be made, since you are a loyal customer and do wish to continue to use your device. Remark that this situation is a bother to your experience.

They do give "one time generous" refunds. Ask him that if an exception can be made, since you are a loyal customer and do wish to continue to use your device. Remark that this situation is a bother to your experience.

Well I spoke to live chat on the 12th. So not including sunday the 13th I'm going to call up their customer support on friday.

Sony refunded my money! Got my 50 dollars back.

Nothing I can do about the lootcrate but at least since my lootcrate is being shipped my last minute christmas shopping is done.

I still win.

Something like this happened to me last year.

I bought some wine online, and shortly after a sales person called from them asking if I wanted to join their quarterly wine club. I said no, logged on the site and removed any payment and address information.

A couple months later, I got an email saying "your wine was shipped!" and looked on my bank account and say a ~$150ish withdrawal from them. Called them up, they said that I did enroll in the club, but to just refuse the shipment and they'd refund it.

But I looked up reviews of the place, a lot of reviews saying the same thing happened to them, and it took forever to get their refund. So I refused the shipment and then just reported it to my bank as fraudulent and got a new card

It's really terrible business practicing. This is just going to piss off the costumer instead of keeping customers.

There shouldn't have to be all these steps to make sure you're not in some auto renew program.

Wow! Logging in 3 devices is soooo hard!!!18!!1!

Wow! Logging in 3 devices is soooo hard!!!18!!1!

I shouldn't have to manually log into 3 devices to turn this stuff off.

If I go on the website and it says turn off auto renew and I check it to turn it off then that should be the end of it.

>be me
>not use xbox in over a year
>still get charged for 60 bucks