Author Topic: Is there anything I can do about phishers without changing my number?  (Read 626 times)

I have been constantly getting a call from a number with a 405 area code (Oklahoma City area) and it won't stop trying to contact me. I ignored it the first two times because it called me while I was at work, but it just called me a few minutes ago and I decided to answer. I could hear some movement on the other end but the person didn't speak. They hung up after 8 seconds. I ran the number through a Google search. I'm seeing some sources claiming that it's a marketing call but there are other people who had the caller hang up not long after they answered their phones. I never found any sort of business to which it could belong.

Even if you change your number, they won't care. They randomly dial numbers until they get ones that work. They WILL get your number.

Idk you could block the number I guess.

blocking it is your only bet really

Even if you change your number, they won't care. They randomly dial numbers until they get ones that work. They WILL get your number.
they have everyones number

even the US presidents

I have access to every phone number in the world.

if you say "call me again and i'll sue" they will usually stop.

worked for me