Author Topic: This generation and politics  (Read 3504 times)

Did I say taxes made people poor?
we are gonna be even more poor because more taxes.

please don't argue about things you don't fully comprehend

Did I say less taxes was a solution to being poor?
Because rich people love giving up their money
Stop, you don't understand this.

You're on the internet. Look it up yourself.

Please enlighten me

You've already wasted time locking horns with people over political concepts you don't quite fully grasp, use the power of internet search to read up on how taxation affects a regular US citizen or something before you try to give your stuffty two cents

are you from /pol/? holy stuff cease your shilling

Technology is not so foolproof that there wouldn't be massive rigging and fraud involved if people all voted electronically.
I know I'm a little late responding to this particular statement, but there is definitely a good way of going about this electronically. One example would be by creating large redundancy in the voting system. When a person votes, the vote should be registered in multiple servers, starting ideally from the county level and then being re-registered in other places on the state, and then finally federal level. Auditing for discrepancies can be done manually a in manner that isn't too bad, with each county and state's server reporting their votes and being checked against eachother. It would be pretty easy to see if one server has incorrect or tampered data, and the data could be properly replaced.

*puts on a foil hat*

Since voting does absolutely nothing in part of electing someone, registering to vote is just a stuffty easy way to get your dumb asses on a list. Or even... THE list...

*switches to a party hat*

I don't want my name on no list.

only public colleges
That still counts for a lot. You can skip two years of private college by taking classes at a public college. Not that public colleges cost a ton at the moment anyways, but it would still help people that can't afford to be spending on it. Students aren't usually in a good position to be making any money in the first place.

Or you can go into the military, but there are people who just cant.
Hell thats what im going to do. I cant even hope to go to college because its so expensive so i plan on joining the military. Its not something I wanted to do but its the best hope for me right now.
I wanted to join the Navy, but they turned me down because of my asthma.
I simply don't have the money for college, and the military was pretty much one of my only hopes.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 11:37:19 AM by Brickitect »