Author Topic: Nobody can join my server anymore  (Read 790 times)

Hey guys, i have this really annoying issue right now. It all started about a month ago, before then, anybody could join my server with no problem what-so-ever. But now, when any of my friends try to join my server they either get "Sending challenge" and then "Server request timed out". It's honestly really pissing me off. It shouldn't be my router, it has always worked with this router before. The only thing i can thing of is maybe too many addons (IF that's possible) I've already tried LAN, that doesn't seem to work with hamachi either. My router has port forwarding by default. So, any solutions? PLEASE.  :panda:

Hey guys, i have this really annoying issue right now. It all started about a month ago, before then, anybody could join my server with no problem what-so-ever. But now, when any of my friends try to join my server they either get "Sending challenge" and then "Server request timed out". It's honestly really pissing me off. It shouldn't be my router, it has always worked with this router before. The only thing i can thing of is maybe too many addons (IF that's possible) I've already tried LAN, that doesn't seem to work with hamachi either. My router has port forwarding by default. So, any solutions? PLEASE.  :panda:
Wait, no, hold on. I meant to say I can't port forward,  I have to rely on UPnP.

Step one, it's a pain in the ass. Step two, i can't login to my router account, step three, I don't even know if my router is capable of running many players on one port. Like i said, i used to have no trouble what-so-ever, now this stuff came out of the blue.

Step one, it's a pain in the ass. Step two, i can't login to my router account, step three, I don't even know if my router is capable of running many players on one port. Like i said, i used to have no trouble what-so-ever, now this stuff came out of the blue.
you can definitely run many players on one port, but i understand that port forwarding isn't easy for those who dont understand what's going on

its probably upnp getting dropped or something. Try resetting your router by unplugging/replugging it back in.

Thanks man! I will try!

I don't even know if my router is capable of running many players on one port.

All games run on one port.
Being able to run many players has nothing to do with that.
For Blockland this port is 28000.
Some servers run multiple dedicated blockland servers, and they use multiple ports. One for each server.
But everyone else just has to port forward that one port.

Plus, you can port forward a range of ports to a server at the same time.

And I really suggest trying to find access to your router.
You will keep running into problems with UPnP.
It is kinda flimsy in that way.