Author Topic: Is It Too Late To Say Sorry?  (Read 4132 times)

That's exactly the type of comment I didn't want on here...
Oh my sweet child, if only there was a way to get your head out of your ass, you'd realize is is the real loving world and that nobody has to pamper you and your special snowflakeism.

Oh my sweet child, if only there was a way to get your head out of your ass, you'd realize is is the real loving world and that nobody has to pamper you and your special snowflakeism.
Or you could be nice instead of rude. Genuinely, not sarcastically. Try.

Here, let me say it in a way you'll understand:

Nobody has to be nice to you. Literally everyone can be disrespectful to you, along with anyone else. So, instead of expecting us to treat you like a little prince, you can learn how the real world works and prove you're worth respecting.

Here, let me say it in a way you'll understand:

Nobody has to be nice to you. Literally everyone can be disrespectful to you, along with anyone else. So, instead of expecting us to treat you like a little prince, you can learn how the real world works and prove you're worth respecting.
  I understand, and I'm not royalty. I just asked people to not be rude. Can you not?

"I'm gonna make a thread for serious discussion and to ask for forgiveness" said op

"lol loving apology threads"

Toms, you can't stop us from posting things you don't like

I understand, and I'm not royalty. I just asked people to not be rude. Can you not?
T-

Oh nvm
"I'm gonna make a thread for serious discussion and to ask for forgiveness" said op

"lol loving apology threads"
His fault for not foreseeing the risks.