Author Topic: new mighty no. 9 trailer  (Read 5920 times)

This game made 4 million dollars guys, you don't need more moneeeeeeey.
That's a very easy thing to say, sitting here on your computer young enough to not pay taxes, food/water/electricity/internet/bills/etc, have debts and so on.

I'm really not liking how this title is shaping up, but these guys are a business. The need to make money to keep running. The $4M would have covered development costs. They need to make back that money, and then make additional profit on top so they can afford to make new games.

Of course, I'd rather if they quit and stop making games altogether, but I just want to make the point that there is a reason for DLC.

i expected this to be bad but i never expected it to be quite this bad

That's a very easy thing to say, sitting here on your computer young enough to not pay taxes, food/water/electricity/internet/bills/etc, have debts and so on.

I'm really not liking how this title is shaping up, but these guys are a business. The need to make money to keep running. The $4M would have covered development costs. They need to make back that money, and then make additional profit on top so they can afford to make new games.

Of course, I'd rather if they quit and stop making games altogether, but I just want to make the point that there is a reason for DLC.

I think people are more concerned that they are taking content out of the base game to sell DLC like the greedy forgets they are.

The new sonic boom game looks great