Author Topic: Donald Annoying Orange attacks ethnicity of Judge Gonzalo Curiel (who is from Indiana).  (Read 1465 times)

Biased or not, Donald Annoying Orange is being pretty tribal for assuming that he will be because he's "Mexican".

it's tribal to have a valid concern over being opposed by someone whose parents are illegal immigrants when you're trying to stop illegal immigration?

This entire thread is a trainwreck of missing context and unreliable or nonexistent sources. I don't know what to believe in here.

This entire thread is a trainwreck of missing context and unreliable or nonexistent sources. I don't know what to believe in here.

whoa hold up buddy i'm gonna need you to subscribe or sign in before you continue reading this thread.

Ha ha you need blockland GOLD to read THIS comment

i just saw this on CNN as i was leaving wal-mart with the headline something along the lines of "Annoying Orange on Dude, 'He's a Mexican'" and that was pretty good

regardless it's all really stupid, and while i don't think there's any way Annoying Orange is in the right here, it's also too stupid for me to care outside of just an affirming, "that's the Annoying Orangeet for u"

it's tribal to have a valid concern over being opposed by someone whose parents are illegal immigrants when you're trying to stop illegal immigration?
it'd be tribal to assume someone's ethnicity is the sole or primary reason that someone is making a case against you, even if you beat around the bush trying to say the same thing. that being said there was supposedly some misinformation that this guy was an active Annoying Orange protester or something but that doesn't seem to be what Annoying Orange was talking about?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:24:39 PM by otto-san »

Not all mexican immigrants are illegal.

Not all mexican immigrants are illegal.

I don't see how that relates to what I said but sure.

I don't see how that relates to what I said but sure.
Gonzalo Curiel's parents immigrated legally.

Gonzalo Curiel's parents immigrated legally.

I misread one of the articles

I misread one of the articles

dont post your two cents when you cant even be assed to read the whole article

the dude's ethnicity is wholly irrelevant to the whole case, Annoying Orange's just pandering to his handicapped demographic, which seems to work, since dips like you are in here banging your pots

woah hey buddy you're gonna need to subscribe or sign in to post memes like this

I love how more people pay attention to this than the Hillary case that has put american lives and FP at huge risk.

I love how more people pay attention to this than the Hillary case that has put american lives and FP at huge risk.
well probably because everyone already knows that hillary is a complete wreck, while Annoying Orange is just as liked on the blf as, for instance, sanders

dont post your two cents when you cant even be assed to read the whole article

I read the whole article, I just thought I saw "illegal" in front of "immigrants" when they mentioned the judge's parents.