Author Topic: OfficerKenny & Warzone's ROBLOX™-Style Obby! (Obstacle Course) 20% Finished!  (Read 1388 times)

Officer and Warzone's
RSO
v1
Hello and welcome to the official OfficerKenny and Warzone's RSO Thread! This thread is meant to be a place to  find out about the game and submit your Admin Applications. (Details Below)
-What is an RSO?
--An RSO (ROBLOX-Style Obby) is an obstacle course based off of the very popular "Obby" on the game ROBLOX!
-Is there a server schedule and is it dedicated?
--No and no, unfortunately.
-How can I become an admin?
--By fulfilling the requirements stated under the Admin Application, and by having both Warzone and Officerkenny approve of it.
Anymore questions, ask below!

Details
               Officerkenny and Warzone's RSO has 20 different obstacles, along with 21 hidden chests to find. The obstacles include Lava Jumps, Tree Climb, Disappearing Staircase, and Disappearing Paths. As stated before, there are only 20 obstacles, and 20 more will be added in each update. We are currently on v1.
Admin Application
(Answer in COMPLETE sentences!!!!!!)
Format: Title your Reply as "Admin App- RSO." If it is not titled as so, it will not be counted. An example of how you should create your admin app is below. You will be scored out of 100%. GETTING A 100% DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED.
1. How long have you been on Blockland? (Longer time, the better) 20%
2. Why should I choose you as an Admin? 30%
3. What is your previous experiences as admin? 20%
4. How many people would recommend you? (The minimum is three, proof will greatly increase your score)10% and 25% with proof. (+5% for each recommendation above three WITH PROOF.)
5. Are you aware of the responsibility you are taking up? Although you will be trained (It's not that hard), you must keep the server in order and know what to do in tough situation when neither OfficerKenny nor Warzone are present. 10%

Good Example (Submitted by OfficerKenny):
1. I have been on Blockland since 2009, around seven years.
2. You should choose me as an Admin because of my experience as administrator. I know what to do in tough situations, as I am an admin on other major servers.
3. My previous, or even current, experiences as admin are on Tezuni's servers, TobyOS's server, DragonoidSlayer's server, and many others.
4. Warzone, Sugar, Apak, Grim Kistune, TobyOS, TechDweebGaming, and I would assume DragonoidSlayer.
5. Yes, I am aware of the responsibility of maintaining the server when either of the owners are not present.

Score: 75%, not bad.

Credits
Warzone- Builder, eventer, and Thread Creation
OfficerKenny- Builder, eventer, server host, got the idea
Sugar- Beta Tester/afk kicker beta tester

Screenshots

« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 01:10:27 PM by Warzone »

you're missing the giant spongebob in the background that is completely unrelated to the course itself, and don't forget the classic "which one of these paths will you NOT fall through??? no way to figure it out without dying" traps.

also holy forget the page stretch; put width=800 in your img tags

you're missing the giant spongebob in the background that is completely unrelated to the course itself, and don't forget the classic "which one of these paths will you NOT fall through??? no way to figure it out without dying" traps.

better?

you can pan your camera through it to see if its fake or not

interesting concept. i can help out if you guys need ideas / levels. ive worked on many challenge servers such as my own 4, visolators, and tested some of dark_x_ranes. pm me if interested

But is there free admin at the end?

you can pan your camera through it to see if its fake or not
Think you could do this in roblox too