Author Topic: Hillary Clinton not indicted  (Read 1741 times)

I think I might just vote for Gary Johnson come November.

this was the expected outcome, even if it wasn't desired. i wish she was but tbh it was obvious the FBI wouldn't indict her

This should come at no surprise to anyone that knows what they were considering indicting her for. The claim was that she was using her personal email server for sending and receiving classified information, which is a felony.

However, the State Department had recovered and combed through all of her emails months ago, so if they were ever going to indict her, it would have been then.

Bill Clinton meets with AG --> public outcry, AG forced to state to accept recommendation of FBI --> FBI director (whose balls are in a vice by the President automatically) recommends no indictment --> Annoying Orange's popularity just got 10% higher

I watched a live thing where they were talking about this and they said there was multiple instances where Hillary released classified (and more than classified) information (at least, was classified at the time). Top secret.. big stuff.

This isn't a conformation, it's merely just a recommendation to not have her indicted. The Justice Department still needs to make their judgement on this case, and with all of the evidence against her, it is possible she can still get indicted.

Sucks, but their still is a chance.

and the one in charge of that decision was just caught having a secret meeting with bill at an airport.

so...

So is Bill gonna like her more now that's she barely legal

MAGA THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER

If I did that I'd be in jail for life.
yes tony, if you sent a classified email from a private server they would lock you in prison for the rest of your life.

Can we wait for Hillary to be elected before she's indicted?
yeaaaa i dont really want an elizabeth warren presidency

lmao

Two more terms of Bill Clinton in the white house.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 12:49:22 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »

What in the loving hell? WHY THE forget IS SHE NOT INDICTED?? GOD forget!!!!
Rich people almost always can find a way to get out of trouble sadly.

can't pollitically kill the hillary shill
can't zim zam the clint clan