Author Topic: SuperSuit12 - losing his mind for no reason, doesn't know what he's doing  (Read 4045 times)

"no apparent reason"
proves my point perfectly, you don't know how to act at all. all you need is a bit of common sense and you wouldn't be where you are right now, yelling at people with bold italicized text.

I bet he's going to leave a negative Steam review calling the BL Community a bunch of cancerous bullies.

I bet he's going to leave a negative Steam review calling the BL Community a bunch of cancerous bullies.
After seeing super's reactions, I wouldnt be too surprised if he does

the heck
why would I leave a bad review on a great game when it's the forums community that sucks? Most of this can be avoided by not being here for anything but business
seriously why do you hate me
I ask a question and then say "jofy's trolling me," make my own server since trogtor's doesn't approve of my shenanigans and you all hate me suddenly
anyways, from now on I'm only using the forums for business (getting addons, sharing addons, etc) until further notice and I'm taking a break from the game itself for a while so y'all can stop hating me quite so much.

Did you even read the last page. Did you? I'm legitimately curious. Instead of what I assume is to listen to what we've said on the 3rd page, you've ignored it and are now acting like you are not at fault.

Being "harrased" by the blf has probably been supers biggest life dilemma up to this point.

why would I leave a bad review on a great game when it's the forums community that sucks?
To warn people of the community.
It's not just the forums, you know.

Most of this can be avoided by not being here for anything but business
Well I'm glad you got that figured out then.

grow some eyes plz

I ask a question and then say "jofy's trolling me,"
Being ambiguous doesn't make you the most brilliant guy. "asked a question", very descriptive.

make my own server since trogtor's doesn't approve of my shenanigans
Not many people do...

and you all hate me suddenly
Suddenly?

anyways, from now on I'm only using the forums for business (getting addons, sharing addons, etc) until further notice
>saying "until further notice"

and I'm taking a break from the game itself for a while so y'all can stop hating me quite so much.