Author Topic: Zamex_Element - Entitled child who doesn't like that we share a name  (Read 3114 times)

all of the zamex clansmen are pretty loving handicapped. They're essentially a younger and less malicious clone of Prodigy

/support
his overuse of the word "brother" is all you really need to know that he's a child who thinks he's the most mlg person on the loving planet.

he's been a total loving idiot and a lost cause in cat123's grapple knife tdm, as well as attempting to be funny and making stuffty jokes

/support
Irrelevant, but was pretty annoying and unreasonable on his Hide 'n Seek, too. I was joking around about how he kept being a total scumbag to the server and got banned for ~3 hours. Can't be sure.

He's been on Meta's servers a few times and always annoyed me with his idiocy.
/support

Guess that means whoever out there decides to name themselves "Valk" is stealing my name. Those meddling thieves!

Alright, I'm not supporting Zamex here, but I just did a search as well, He does have a lower BLID than you. This may be the reason he is so defensive..

Alright, I'm not supporting Zamex here, but I just did a search as well, He does have a lower BLID than you. This may be the reason he is so defensive..
What does his ID have to do with anything?

/support
 you did nothing wrong

gj on drama, but it was a bit pointless

As a 1k ID I find that really offensive and what

OT: I love you, Sweer Bun

<beginning

OT: Lol what an idiot. /support

Wow what a child.  I'll make a note to purge this mote.

What does his ID have to do with anything?
Sometimes people think if they have a lower ID than you they did something first regardless of what you did

Sometimes people think if they have a lower ID than you they did something first regardless of what you did
Someone should give him an award for "first handicap of the blockland forums"

Someone should give him an award for "first handicap of the blockland forums"
that would be badspot because everyone on the blf is handicapped