Author Topic: [NEWS] Miami shooting, 2 dead, 20 injured  (Read 2130 times)

We need more open carry laws.

Not a single person died during the RNC and it was open carry.

Also your point is irrelevant because in japan 19 people died from a loving knife. That also could have been avoided if someone had a gun.
Am I the only one that thinks that everywhere Jitank posts, lord tony comes out of loving nowhere and drop bullstuff on us and loving derail every thread on the forums?

Am I the only one that thinks that everywhere Jitank posts, lord tony comes out of loving nowhere and drop bullstuff on us and loving derail every thread on the forums?
Switch the name Lord Tony and Jitank around and you'll be correct

What if Jitank is Tony's alter ego?

DUN
DUN
DUUUUUN

It's wayyy more true of Tony than Jitank. But both of them do it. Jitank is like confused liberal Tony.

I was gone from my computer for not even that long after replying to the japan killing thread and then this, either the world is going crazy all of a sudden or were finally hearing about these types of things now

You're just saying that because of The Harvest.

Don't be miffed just because you can't climb like tony.

i'm sorry i really wanted a place to insert this meme
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:48:24 PM by Willymcmilly »

But the lawsuit never went forward because shortly after the statue actually got wrecked by a drunk driver who claimed to be possessed by Satan, hilariously. Since it was causing so much trouble they decided not to put it back up, and thus the case died.
that is beautiful

this is getting loving ridiculous

stabbing in japan and a shooting the same day, wtf

the mayans called, they want their apocalypse back

You're just saying that because of The Harvest.
Shut the forget up, that has nothing to do with what I was saying