Poll

is poliwhirl a shitty pokemon?

yes
37 (77.1%)
most likely yes
11 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Who's your textdoor neighbor? aka slayerz getting grilled  (Read 10029 times)

sorry he doesn't have enough energy to apologize just stuffpost and pretend it never happened
i think if the person that is the center of the discussion stops caring entirely its sort of like... well

IT'S SIGNALS, JERRY!
apparently i really did...

you keep replying but im not seeing any apology. hmmmm???
no im mad at you, you japed me

i think if the person that is the center of the discussion stops caring entirely its sort of like... well

IT'S SIGNALS, JERRY!no im mad at you, you japed me
nice memes

I think we should set up an evacuation zone

im sorry can i just say
why do you think she didn't give consent
if she let you keep the picture on your phone, she doesn't care what you do with it???
it isn't even nudes like cmon what is he gonna do else with it

what the forget happened to this topic
I was genuinely interested in what people's text conversations would be with their neighbor

of course? wouldn't you?
how can I resist a bikini pic 👅
what the forget

im sorry can i just say
why do you think she didn't give consent
if she let you keep the picture on your phone, she doesn't care what you do with it???
it isn't even nudes like cmon what is he gonna do else with it
the idea was that he'd ripped a bikini pic of some girl off facebook or something and set it as his background
which would be creepy

the idea was that he'd ripped a bikini pic of some girl off facebook or something and set it as his background
which would be creepy

But its a picture that he took WITH the girl?

How is using that as a background creepy?

The forums is a wonderful place

the great derailing of 2016

But its a picture that he took WITH the girl?

How is using that as a background creepy?
There was no way of knowing he was in the picture when this topic started. That's why this whole thing happened.

There was no way of knowing he was in the picture when this topic started. That's why this whole thing happened.
One or two "yo wtf man" comments would have sufficed like several other posters did, but Kimon has a compulsion to win imaginary SJW points and spews memes as a defense mechanism to being called out so here we are nearly 10 pages neck deep in his stuff.

It is not anyone else's responsibility to make sure you don't act stupid.

this loving thread man