Author Topic: School Thread  (Read 613 times)

talk about your school year so far

excuse me for my grammar and mistakes in this wall of text.
So, this year has been dumbest (and worst) year I've ever had in school, not in work because the loving homework and schoolwork is so goddamn easy this year, but in the social aspect. Last year (7th grade, now in 8th grade), I made a few friends, but this year I've made none, I've try to make friends, but people don't like look at me and just loving ignore, it literally happens everytime. This morning I said "hi" to someone and they reply with "what" and I said "hello" and they just loving looked away, like what the hell. Now, my teachers for the first 2 goddamn months got mad at me for no reason especially my civic teacher. My civic teacher would get mad at me for no reason, onetime early this month there was this guy next to me taking test (why would you put him, right next to me when he is taking) and she shout at me saying "He is taking a test, find something else to do" and acting like I was bothering him when I was clearly wasn't, so for the rest of the class I just read a book. She let listen to music..... for like 5 loving mins until she looked at me for a second and made us all stop listening to music on our devices, because she thought I wasn't doing the work, hell I even show her my paper, but she didn't care. Last thing about my civic teacher, I was walking in the hallway and then she said hi to my friend and I said "hi" to her then she just completely ignored me, ok wtf. My math teacher is pretty cool, but onetime my friends were doing that stupid bottle flipping stuff and the teacher just banned Bottles from the class, like instead of the banning the bottle, how about you punish the people that were doing the stupid stuff, because banning bottles from the class is just dumb. Gym is still easy as hell and teachers are fine, they haven't got mad at me. English teacher has banned lollipops from the class because (and you won't believe this) in another school she was working at, she saw a kid with lollipop in their month in the hallway and they ran into another student and got hurt really bad, ok that's really stupid reason to ban lollipops from the class because some dumbass from another school wasn't watching were he was going and ran into the kid with the lollipop. Ok, now for my worst class, Strategies for Success, last year I had this class and damn it was crazy, they put a lot of these weird kids in my class and the class was full of loving annoying-ass memers, especially this one (excuse my language) friend that wouldn't shut the forget most of the time and he was the most of annoying kid in the whole and I didn't know why they didn't move him or do something about him. Well, guess the school loving decided to put this kid in my strategies for success this year, when I saw him walk in the second day of school (because at my school we have even and odd days called "Purple" and "Gold" days and the second day was a "gold" day I have strategies for success on a "gold" day) I was like "what the actual forget" anyway about the class, we have 3 7th graders and 4 8th graders in this class and 2 of the people of the always talk about "shipping" which is basically paring two characters and so  it's so annoying and they talk about other stuff, but I don't wanna get into it. Also there annoying kid that for some reason the school decided to place in this class, is always talking loving about TeleTubbies, like how ironically watches it and how it's funny, like nobody gives a stuff and today our teacher was talking about humor and we got to a part how the jokes can get annoying and called this kid out for bring up teletubbies every second and the kid replies "no teletubbies is always funny", lol ok. Last thing about this guy, oneday in this class he was keep on shouting out memes and teletubbies and everyone was telling to stop and he would reply "I won't stop until you guys would stop telling me stop", like really.
Now the teacher, he is super goddamn annoying, he would always get in your face about your work from classes and onetime he literally made of the girls who loves shipping cry, because he was getting all up in her face about the work and I wanted literally slap the teacher, but I decided not to because I didn't want to get in trouble. Sameday, he kept on bothering me for a 5 paragraph worksheet from English that I already loving turned in, like it's not like you can go and email my english teacher about the homework, oh wait YOU CAN. The teachers now are not rude anymore ( but strats class), but students still are. I am doing pretty good in class especially math, but then again this year the work is easy as forget.  Anyway, that's all I have to say.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 06:52:16 PM by cooolguy32 »

shoot it up lol xD

whats wrong with people in ur school like jeez

So far I've been having an ok year. Only a few bad things have happened so far, other then that It's pretty good. Also hopefully things get better for you, sorry that you've been having a bad school year so far.

shoot it up lol xD

whats wrong with people in ur school like jeez
I don't know, the people in the school weren't even like this last year.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 07:06:31 PM by cooolguy32 »

bump I didn't want this to die so fast

i agree, this thread is scool