Author Topic: Looking for builders,scripters,Slayer scripters for server  (Read 686 times)

Heya! Just as in subject, I'm looking for builders,scripters and slayer scripters for my new server. I plan on making simple 40k server.  For now there will be 4 factions and 1 VIP/event one. I have basics of the maps but I need someone to make buildings for Imperial Guard, Space Marines, Chaos and Necrons (chaos will most likely be the same as SM and RG will be the same as IG). I'm also terrible at scripting or using slayer. The idea for server is to make it "control area" since that's in the slayer settings.
What is needed on the server:
Builders - All kind of base buildings (HQ,armory,turrets, listening posts, generators etc) Along with some random buildings like city ruins, left overs from Imperials and all that decoractive stuff.
Scripters - Base scripting (Required items/"materials" to open/build/use buildings/weapons" for example: You need to build "tactica control" in order to give your troops grenade launchers/ plasma guns/ Autoguns and armor. To get to these locked behind some kind of wall/door you will have to pay enough "materials" (requisition points/generator points) and do some requirments at other buildings to do it (upgrading HQ will gain access to the key which can open door which gains access to a "buyable" wall and then getting the plasma gun) Generators and Strategic points?
Slayer scripters - Bassicly making jobs for kills, setting strategic points?, and points gotten from doing things like killing enemies, dying, capping.
The "Strategic points" Is in question mark because I'm not sure if slayer does offer doing that in the capturing ground mode or regular scripters would have to set this up.
It's not only I'm very lazy... More of me learning anything requires studying it for atleast a year. And since blockland is dying right now (Dying, there are still some players that might get attracted to this server and bring friends back so blockland will be full of people again YAY). For more info PM me or ask in comments.
P.S: Sorry for the english but It's not my primary language and I'm trying my best there.
PP.S: I haven't seen anything like that in the search bar on forum (the one you are currently on) so excuse me if someone already made this idea.
Let's make Blockland great and alive again.