Author Topic: Short History On The Map Rights Movement  (Read 1306 times)

Komp Ressor looked at the terrain-y Map in his hands and felt happy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his barren surroundings. He had always hated terrain Blockland with its poor, puny plain. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Terrain Maps. Terrain was a flat horrible and flat with limp disembodied feet and scary disembodied legs.

Komp gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a flat, flat, terrain drinker with flat disembodied feet and round disembodied legs. His friends saw him as an ice-dancing, impossible innocent. Once, he had even brought a selfish maps back from the brink of death.

But not even a flat person who had once brought a selfish maps back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Terrain had in store today.

The rain hammered like flattening wallaby, making Komp saddened.

As Komp stepped outside and Terrain came closer, he could see the frantic glint in his eye.

Terrain glared with all the wrath of 625 terrain-fanatic bored Blockheads. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want terrain."

Komp looked back, even more saddened and still fingering the terrain-y Map. "Terrain, I want maps," he replied.

They looked at each other with rivalrous feelings, like two bored, brave Badspots removing at a very fast paced map holocaust, which had cloud rap music playing in the background and two flat uncles leaving to the beat.

Suddenly, Terrain lunged forward and tried to punch Komp in the face. Quickly, Komp grabbed the terrain-y Map and brought it down on Terrain's skull.

Terrain's limp disembodied feet trembled and his scary disembodied legs wobbled. He looked mad, his emotions raw like a jolly, jealous Jeep.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Terrain Maps was dead.

Komp Ressor went back inside and made himself a nice drink of terrain.

Man, we should just have a sideboot for a version of Blockland with maps called "Blockland Legacy"
Thats it, set it up so it uses a seperate master server/IP Connect Only/Offline.

I don't think it needs to be anything else, the only issue really I have is that the v20 Version of blockland, that we can still use btw, isn't more popular.

splitting an already small community even further is a bad idea

esp when it also entails that the updated version could have addons that are inconpatible with the old maps version. this is the case with a number of addons, esp regarding ai bots