Author Topic: CLOSED  (Read 1457 times)

Locked and Cleared by request.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 04:43:00 AM by Rolfey95 »

I apologize about the cringe

I apologize about the cringe

Better then Bike.
(Honestly it wasn't that cringe, actually shows your rather relatable person)

Better then Bike.
Voice chatting with friends is pretty fun, but often when that is recorded other people will think it's cringy, but yeah, fun times.

so am i going to get unbanned from the speedkart server? Your so called "admin" on discord and the server banned me from even joining it. I was framed for being someone, which I'm clearly not. Unbelievable.

Is it me, or is recorders computer not good enough to record this?
There's just an abundance of freezes, horrible bit compression, low FPS, and lag. Unless it's just me.

OT: I skipped through the video, and got some prime quotes like:
'It's sad because I play roblox'
'Doot doot doot doot doot'
'How do I spawn the vehicles'
'You can go get them from the gay rages'
*Autistic laughing*

(it was pretty cringe)

-snip-

My computers fine with recording. The black bits at the end are just the editing programme not rendering the transitions correctly, and any lag you see is either the video or me. My frame rate the whole time was 60 or more (except on Hockenheimring due to the skybox). Due to the rendering programme I can only record 720P 30FPS and I export them in 1080P. It isn't a good editing programme but I make do. I have been considering changing to exporting in 720P.
I use Pinnacle 19 Ultimate.

It also doesn't help I've got an AMD A8 7600 and 8GB DDR3 765MHz.
The majority of the freezes are caused my map transitions, this is because of the my computer.

A fix to this is often to  the video in 1080P settings, not Auto. This often causes buffering on Mobile devices though.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 11:17:51 PM by Rolfey95 »