Author Topic: #youtubeisoverparty is trending on twitter again due to lgbt restrictions  (Read 2404 times)

I don't understand why in the forget they wouldn't switch over to the "percentage-watched" method of getting to the most popular videos, so that animators wouldn't have to break their backs and unionize behind paywalls and other stupid necessary evils.

this is off topic yeah but really this "they're against the gays!!!11!!!1!!!!1!11!" type of stuff is so unbelievably loving stupid

maybe if gay people werent loving subhumans this wouldnt be happening

(You)

(You)
heh.us 4channners right

Edit: Thanks for the gold fellow redditor
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 01:28:23 AM by torin² »

Literally nothing.  IMO anyone who really freaks the forget out about this should stop taking themselves so seriously and probably watch some gore research.  Maybe visit 4chan's /d/ or /g/ before the guro era ended.

Literally nothing.  IMO anyone who really freaks the forget out about this should stop taking themselves so seriously and probably watch some gore research.  Maybe visit 4chan's /d/ or /g/ before the guro era ended.
I

i kinda want youtube to die anyways even if this is a misunderstanding. we deserve a way better alternative

this

i kinda want youtube to die anyways even if this is a misunderstanding. we deserve a way better alternative

Vid.me exists.  vid.me is literally the URL.

Vid.me exists.  vid.me is literally the URL.

Redtube exists as well.

I can see what they're doing. Poorly done but I get it, you don't want kids to see something tagged lesbian, just in case it's actually 2 girls 1 cup or something.

I get it but they're doing it very, very badly. this would be fixed if they just got people to work there.

uh
i dont really
i dont understand