Author Topic: This guy is using religion to sell a scam  (Read 1065 times)

https://larryhuchministries.com

Just left my tv on and this came on.
This guy is selling something called a "shofar" which you blow on and it protects you from everything that day and apparently releases god. He says the sound itself is god and you hear it with your spirit. He says "it partners you with god to repair a broken world". He also says the shofar empowers jews who are currently in some religious war, and how the church should return to it's jewish roots.

/discuss

well... thats what all churches do. use religion to sell a scam.
that is the essence of how religion works.

This sheems very shushpishioush sho far... perhapsh they will show us more evidensh that thish is true, but for now I'll pash.

israel... YUCK
you've offended jesus rip. Also what is this weird ''shofar'' instrument? Does it make sounds?

you've offended jesus rip. Also what is this weird ''shofar'' instrument? Does it make sounds?

According to what I found, the Shafor is a horn made of ram horn used in Judaism.

i live in a town with 12 churches

our population is a little over 3000

i live in a town with 12 churches

our population is a little over 3000
~250 per church isnt that bad
whats the issue?
edgy

they don't like the way one person preaches, so then they create their own, and then the cycle continues

they used to use religion to try and control people, for better (with morals) or worse (telling you not to jack off).

religion doesn't understand that you need a balance of heaven and hell to enjoy your life. and don't even get me started on the whole "we shouldn't enjoy this life because it's all about the afterlife" bullstuff.

According to what I found, the Shafor is a horn made of ram horn used in Judaism.
well that can be a waste of money to buy then.