Author Topic: pepsio has a date: aftermath  (Read 2970 times)

man, why lock the post and then unlock it to post this update which doesnt tell us anything. either you wanna talk about what happened or you dont. figure it out.

this explains absolutely nothing, stop speaking in riddles

i think he means he interpreted what was supposed to be a casual hang-out as a date and his uncalled-for autistic flirting scared GReg away and now theyre not even friends

wow espio great moves keep it up proud of you

Give me some packing peanuts and ill tell you the gender

'''''''''''date'''''''''''
i called this stuff in the first post. 'date' and 'just hanging out' are two completely different things and everyone should know that by now

i called this stuff in the first post. 'date' and 'just hanging out' are two completely different things and everyone should know that by now
Thats what happens when youre too used to sausage fests then a girl suddenly starts talking to you. Rip young man

doesnt espio have a legit thing for traps and cosplayers or something? loli too?

Espio likes men so it could legitimately be a guy

man, why lock the post and then unlock it to post this update which doesnt tell us anything. either you wanna talk about what happened or you dont. figure it out.
I locked it by accident. Basically we walked arround in circles arround the fair occasionally stopping somewhere to do something.
The funny this is that shes socially incapable too. I tried my best to get a conversation going on but it didnt really work too well
doesnt espio have a legit thing for traps and cosplayers?
Yes but traps arent gay

Im just gon buy an onahole