Author Topic: is youtube only a little broken for anyone else?  (Read 978 times)

My subscriptions and other tabs that direct me around my personal youtube profile are missing. I had an add-on installed to darken youtube so it's not blindingly white, but I removed that after noticing this, but to no avail as this stuff's still broken.

Nothing for me, try using your browsers safe mode that disables all addons and see if it still happens

whoa im getting the same. clicking the 3 lines just makes it space to the right, all of the tabs are still missing.

EDIT: I was able to fix it by clearing all browsing data from a week ago. Its now on the new design which is pretty ugly imo.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 07:26:03 AM by EcstaticEggplant »

no, it's definitely still there for me. check your extensions

for me sometimes when i pause a video and tab out for a bit, ive gotta refresh it to get it to start again

the new layout has dark mode built in anyway so

EDIT: I was able to fix it by clearing all browsing data from a week ago.
I did this, plus clearing downloads and cached data, but it's still broke, now what?

I fixed it by turning uBlock Origin off, reloading, turning it on again, and then reloading again.
Probably has something to do with Youtube Red.

Probably has something to do with Youtube Red.
and not ublock??

if u paid for youtube red you're terrible

sorry youtube machine broke

and not ublock??
uBlock blocks ads. YouTube Red ads are all over the goddamn place. It probably got confused with an interface change. It'll likely be fixed quickly.