Author Topic: Got my first speeding ticket.  (Read 3024 times)

you'll be lucky if you don't get charged with reckless driving. idk how traffic court works but in most cases you can lower the crime with a plea deal pretty easily.

New Texas state law rules that citizens may shoot others who are going over the speed limit
so did phoenix, arizona

i've never been pulled over, and I've driven for three years without insurance or a license. I have both now of course, but it still stands. no visits from the police, and i always drive 5-10 over the speed limit anyways.

i've never been pulled over, and I've driven for three years without insurance or a license. I have both now of course, but it still stands. no visits from the police, and i always drive 5-10 over the speed limit anyways.
ha we've got you now

Make sure you were actually going that fast where the limit was that low.  If not, it could do you some good.

I got a warning for expired plates about a year ago because registering plates to a new car != renewing your registration (jive scam).  Cop had me pull into a parking lot and renew it online with my phone, went on my way.