Author Topic: Blockland + Vista =...  (Read 2566 times)

The ONLY problem that I HAD with Vista was the UAC (Union Aerospace Corporation). It screws up the experimental teleporter so that demons from hell come out at kill everyone.

Hellgate all over again D:

I see nothing wrong with Vista.

Because there isn't anything wrong with it. The only people who make a big deal about it are the ones who have to convert from XP to Vista because they bought a new PC and throw a fit because they are too lazy to check off options on a checklist. The rest are just ignorant and go with what ever everyone else thinks.

Because there isn't anything wrong with it. The only people who make a big deal about it are the ones who have to convert from XP to Vista because they bought a new PC and throw a fit because they are too lazy to check off options on a checklist. The rest are just ignorant and go with what ever everyone else thinks.
qft

I found a complaint about vista.
I dunno what kind of messed up vista he got from the black market but  apparently it crashes constantly and destroyed his bluetooth. I've never encountered any serious problems on my vista (other than it crashing Blockland when it's in fullscreen).