Author Topic: Another Star Wars Solo Trailer  (Read 1416 times)

reminder that the guy playing han solo needed to be taught to act while performing the role

expecting people to watch 2 hrs of content just to see your point is a bit much. you should have just summarized the general argument with the primary/strongest points, which you should know if you really did watch those videos.

The point is I'm trying to prevent rehashing stuff that has already been said without robbing them of their argument. If you didn't read my previous posts, I didn't want to have to sit here for half an hour and write out a mini-essay on why these new movies are just straight garbage when you can already watch a much more entertaining video on the topic. Besides, I would've gotten teal deered anyways since you people obviously think that 30 minutes is too long for a critical review.

fair enough. honestly all i think you'd need to make your point is a brief mention of the "behind the scene stuff" you said he talks about. all companies try to make money, but actively killing an IP sounds like a really dumb idea that no business would ever be dumb enough to do unless they had an ulterior motive or the management is really that forgeted.

fair enough. honestly all i think you'd need to make your point is a brief mention of the "behind the scene stuff" you said he talks about. all companies try to make money, but actively killing an IP sounds like a really dumb idea that no business would ever be dumb enough to do unless they had an ulterior motive or the management is really that forgeted.

They knew people would buy in to see it, it didn't matter if it was trash and low effort, so they took the low effort road. Also not only that but there is an interesting theory that Reins was trolling the entire audience too, because he was left to direct a movie sequel with no direction. So he gave everyone the middle finger after he took the money and ran.