Author Topic: Destroyed other clan,New clan  (Read 3032 times)

I have an idea to make your forum better, because the name is World of Block Craft, maybe your logo picture should be from blockland and not World of War Craft.

I hadn't been on it. Why would we want to? In fact I'm beginning to wonder if those people are actually in your clan at all. Even if they are in your failure of a clan, If they saw how much of an idiot you were being right now they would probably leave.

I'm shaming myself by rising to your childish remarks, so I will make this my final post. You are an embarassment to humanity. Either learn, or be ridiculed. I highly doubt one person will come onto this thread and respect your side of the argument. People have tried to help, you've rejected it and insulted us.

Goodnight, and good luck with your 'clan'.

Damn you love trying to help. The forum CO im on cant change the top to a premade one.

Well i tried to change it but im verey tired so ill get back on it tomorow.Also sorry if i made any of you mad :D. I dident take your verey mean and harsh advice nicly X (LT.VIC OUT)

Well even more members!

LTvic, it is hard to read your posts. They are filled with so many grammatical and spelling errors i doubt anyone can read them clearly.

:D aw darn <is that spellt right

Both his clan and his spelling make me want to vomit.

LTvic, it is hard to read your posts. They are filled with so many grammatical and spelling errors i doubt anyone can read them clearly.
Plus, dont triple post!!!

O this help is so great.

im at bottom of list... :panda: