Author Topic: [Nod] The Brotherhood of Nod  (Read 8627 times)

I just bought Cnc 3: Tiberium Wars, it should get here this Friday :D .

I might apply.

I might apply.
awesums

Don't forget Kane's Wrath expansion.

gen.nick im having a bit of a problem with forums server so ill have to show you the build through the game so let me know when your available

gen.nick im having a bit of a problem with forums server so ill have to show you the build through the game so let me know when your available
You can't load in [Nod] Servers, you can send me the save though or organize a private meeting.
We is alive now?
Eh...Yeah...

I might apply.
awesums

I'm on teh Mac :/ . Yes, it is teh suck for gaemz. I still liek :D .

gen.nick i know that i mean when can i get in with you on a blockland game server to show you the load i made.

I might apply.
awesums

I'm on teh Mac :/ . Yes, it is teh suck for gaemz. I still liek :D .
>:O HOW DARE YE. I still play, but get Kane's Wrath when yous can.

gen.nick i know that i mean when can i get in with you on a blockland game server to show you the load i made.
Whenever I can. In this case, since I have to pack for my camp and go to camp for 2 weeks as well as celebrate 4th of July in New York, probably in 2 1/2 weeks.

I am sorry but I am in a stuff load of stress from the clans I am already in so... I am gonna have to take a break from this clan for a while or quit a clan I am in. Problably EotB or OC.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 02:09:31 AM by SpacePirate »

As I have returned, so has this clan.

<BIGGEST BUMP EVAR>

Orly? So I can put my clan tag back on?

Orly? So I can put my clan tag back on?

You really didn't ever have to take it off :P

Attention all, whomever 'all' may be.

It is with deep regret that I inform you of the closing of the [Nod] Clan. We are currently getting absolutely no members and I cannot run the clan with the stress in my life. Therefore, seeing as it is unnecessary to 'hibernate' the clan, I'm ending it.

My final word:

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER STARTUPS OF THIS CLAN, OR MAKE ANOTHER FACTION-BASED CLAN.

[Nod] Closing server will be up now.