Author Topic: You know you've played blockland too much when...  (Read 9643 times)

You know you play Blockland to much when you kick a pile of legos and say wtf roblox.

You know you've played too much blockland when you see this thread and remember when it first started.

When your in math class thinking about how you can program your calculator with what your learning in class in order to give a readout of how to make a perfect configeration for a build you've been working on.  And yes, I've done with one.

When you go to collage for contruction, and ask were you get your brick image in order to start planting bricks.

When you build a Girlfreind.

When your computer starts crashing every 3 hours when ever Blockland is started. D: Ohgawd, I gotta clean up my computer... It's a dust storm in there.

You know you play Blockland too much when you are forced to watch boring movies in class and get build ideas from then.

When you start talking to your friends at school about 'this awesome new lego game you've been playing for a year' and therefore commit social Self Delete.

When you jump you wonder if BS broke the jump sound.
When you go up to a random person and ask for full trust.
When you hammer "AFK" people wondering why "FORWARDSLASHALARM" isnt making the right sound.
When you wonder why there's no OUCH emote when youre bleeding.

When you Think one Paintcan Holds all the colors of the world

When you Die of Starvation thinking you don't have the food mod

When you make a 1x2 and use a printer to make some money

When you try to Wrench your Tv and i t breaks

When you hit someone with a wrench you think it'll just go throuigh them

When you Wonder Why 5 Lego Blocks isn't as tall as you

When you See workers Put brick by brick you say "n00b, Use marcro"

When you wonder how your hands are typeing this message

When you post in the You know you've played blockland too much when... topic

Maur Ideas :D

When you see kids with differnt back packs you say " Howd you get a diffenrt backpack from the default?"

When you think your swear filter will prevent peeps from swearing

When you write reports you use words like "Wut" "kewl" and etc

You know you've played to much blockland when in your head you see wel blockland, But your filling in the spaces on the ends of a brick wall with 1x1 or 1x2 bricks.

Not even kidding.

When you tell someone that something looks cool and you should "take a screenshot".

I have done this. WRB852 and I were at walmart, we saw a sign that read: "Ped crossing" and we wanted to change it to say: "Pedo crossing" so I say (out loud): "Well take a screen shot of it."

when your teacher sends you to the office and you call her a loving badmin.
This happened to me once...

When you expect your teacher to call you a noob for failing the math test.

When you start to incorporate internet talk into real life conversations.
I did that once  :cookieMonster: