Poll

What do you think of this?

You suck You deserve it!
Your a good guy, i hope it doesnt happen again

Author Topic: Welcome To My Life.  (Read 775 times)

I have had the worst days later and i need some help, i would really love it if you could share also well

Welcome To My Life:

I Have the same day everyday i go to school on the bus people play with my hair and beat the lving crap outa me i get my head shoved into a locker i get into alot of fights because they hate how i dress diffrently i have had been getting these problems 24/7 and i know you guys are going to Flame me for "And your asking on the blockland forums?!" well i really don't want any of that, i just need some advice, thanks

I have had the worst days later and i need some help, i would really love it if you could share also well

Welcome To My Life:

I Have the same day everyday i go to school on the bus people play with my hair and beat the lving crap outa me i get my head shoved into a locker i get into alot of fights because they hate how i dress diffrently i have had been getting these problems 24/7 and i know you guys are going to Flame me for "And your asking on the blockland forums?!" well i really don't want any of that, i just need some advice, thanks
your topic is full of time paradoxes

also grow testicles and tell somebody

Yeah... Ummm Your freaking telling me to grow testicales i have told people but they don't care only 2 teachers help me.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 01:35:56 AM by SnowX7 »

Okay really, i have told somebody... NOW PLEASE stop saying Grow Testicles...

tell somebody that can do something about it
grow testicles
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 01:41:58 AM by Phone »

Okay really why don't you freaking grow testicles and loving get a life then Flaming topics... I HAVE TOLD SOMEONE i said that before.