Poll

what you think bout this post

like it
hate it
more
lock it
what does this have to do with AoT?

Author Topic: chuck norris jokes anybody?  (Read 1865 times)

I got a couple right here

1. chuck norris is so fast he can run around the world and hit himself in the back of the head

2. chuck norris doesn't mow his lawn, he just stares at it and dares tit to grow

3. chuck norris built the log cabin he was born in

4. chuck norris doesn't style his hair, he looks at it in the miror and it gets scared into the way he wants it

5. for chuck norris all doors are automatic

6. chuck norris would never have a heart attack, his heart would never dare attack

7. in the hospital when chuck norris was born the only one crying was the docter because he never saw chuck norris b4.

8. you win some, you lose some, but chuck norris wins them all

9. for chuck norris, everything is V.I.P

10. chuck norris CAN put a brick inside another brick (kudos to Badspot and www.blockland.us)

11. if you have 5 dollars and chuck norris has 5 dollar, chuck norris has more money then you

12. there is no ctrl button on cuck norrises keyboard, cause hes always in control

13. chuck norris can sneeze with his eyes open

14. chuck norris can eat just one lays potato chip

15. chuck norris destroyed the periodic table cause he only recognizes one element, the element of suprise

16. chuck norris can kill 2 stones with one bird

17. when the boogy man goes to bad at night, he looks in his closet to check for chuck norris

18. chuck norris doesn't sleep, he waits

19. there is no theory of evolution, its just a list of animals chuck norris let live

20. chuck norris is the reason waldo is hiding

21. when chuck norris does a push up, he doesn't go up, he pushes the earth down

22. chuck norris doesn't get frost bite, he bites frost

23. chuck norris can slam a revolving door

24. chuck norris doesn't read books, he just stares at them until he gets the information that he wants

25. America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship

and last but never the least

26. there is only outer space because the universe doesn't want to be on the same planet as chuck norris
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 08:15:32 PM by ryu hayabusa »

27:  Chuck norris dosn't eat, he makes the food go into his mouth and chew its self.

you know your saying no to chuck norris right?
Yes.

Chuck Norris jokes aren't funny and need to die, right about now.

Oh god, I'm so goddamn sick of chuck norris.

What's this have to do with AoT anyway?

meh, just a random thing, thout id share chuck norris ,with u ppl, but i was rejected, therfor it is LOCKED