Author Topic: FUTR - Fathering the Ultimate Technological Revolution  (Read 54979 times)

I agree with Omega to make a new topic. This topic, like many others has been spammed by the dumbass known as Ethan. Also, new clan needs a new topic in my oppinion.

On Topic: Engineers, are they wrench eventers?

has been spammed by the dumbass known as Ethan
What the forget is your problem? You started a war, I responded, then you didn't reply. Sounds like you chickened out to me.

I agree with Omega to make a new topic. This topic, like many others has been spammed by the dumbass known as Ethan. Also, new clan needs a new topic in my oppinion.

On Topic: Engineers, are they wrench eventers?

Me and Khorde wanted to wait until we got enough members to make an adequate topic.

On topic question answer: Yes, they do almost all of the eventing.

What the forget is your problem? You started a war, I responded, then you didn't reply. Sounds like you chickened out to me.
Oh
Snap

I'll app as an engineer.  I'll have to be ingame to explain how it works, so I can't post it.  You have to have the "setPrint" event by Megascience for me to show you on one of your servers:

http://host-a.net/MegaScience/Event_PrintEvents.zip
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 05:11:46 PM by Quantum »

I say we should work on a Space station as our first project. I'll be off school for two weeks, so hopefully next week and the week after, we could get something done.

I'm not really into futuristic builds, so I probably won't join.

I'm not really into futuristic builds, so I probably won't join.

Then there was no point to this post.

It's not like me or Khorde were begging at your feet to join, get off your ego trip.

It's not like me or Khorde were begging at your feet to join, get off your ego trip.
Lol, I was following the chain of people saying whether they are interested or not.
Robo wants to join
May app :/

Vert, are you looking for really complicated events, practical, fun, tell me what you're looking for :D

The main post says it, just something that you think will really "wow" us.