Poll

So are you?

Ya-da
12 (36.4%)
Na-da
20 (60.6%)
Other(blackberry, ECT.)
1 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Are you posting on an iPod touch/ iPhone?  (Read 2150 times)

I am posting on an iPod touch. It is realy convienient, except for the lack of copy- pasta.


It keeps fixing my apparent spellings mistakes to completely different words. Eg; try to type emo or forget.

I am also on an ipod touch.

It keeps fixing my apparent spellings mistakes to completely different words. Eg; try to type emo or forget.
I loving hate that.


Yup. Also, a random screenshot.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 12:30:28 AM by Miga »


Main button+sleep button

Main button+sleep button
Be sure to press both for only a second, don't do it too long unless you want to restart your iPod.

Be sure to press both for only a second, don't do it too long unless you want to restart your iPod.
but that is how you unlock the golden block

but that is how you unlock the golden block
lies
To get the golden block, you must install a forgeted up firmware for the iPod Touch, durrrrr.

To be epic, one must have the song epic- faith no more

To be epic, one must have the song epic- faith no more

That song sucks

To be epic, one must have the song epic- faith no more
I have it.
And I am not porting from an iPod, but rather, a Personal Computer.  Huh, go figures.