Author Topic: Digmaster: Account stolen  (Read 2193 times)

I'm smarter then you think I am.
If you were so smart, you would realize it's supposed to be "than".

Case closed.

No I would not. I'm smarter then you think I am.

I just talked to him, apparently my secret question was "Please don't steal my account" he tried "k" and it worked. Whoops.
You are the dumbest person.

You are the dumbest person.

I never expected someone to try to get my account.

I think, Tonce should be permanently banned from the forums. First he sends me pirated software, then he steals an account.

Honestly, what a handicap.

I think, Tonce should be permanently banned from the forums. First he sends me pirated software, then he steals an account.

*sniff* *sniff* D;

LOL at recovery question

I was just trying to be nice for forgets sake. I just wanted to give you Fraps so you could make some movies. How do you thank me? By getting me banned from the forums. forget you.

I was just trying to be nice for forgets sake. I just wanted to give you Fraps so you could make some movies. How do you thank me? By getting me banned from the forums. forget you.
If your banned, why are you here, now, typing, and stuff.
[/Harmbeingannoiying]

Don't be a stupid forget and actually buy it.

Well, this is the second good person to go down the loving tubes this month. What's next?

Well, this is the second good person to go down the loving tubes this month. What's next?
rawrman getting his drama queen status removed.

Please? ):

rawrman getting his drama queen status removed.

Please? ):
Go ask Badspot. He's an ass for not removing it, you haven't preached for Roblox in a year or so.

Go ask Badspot. He's an ass for not removing it, you haven't preached for Roblox in a year or so.
I could also use a namechange.

I don't like the name "rawrman".

I could also use a namechange.

I don't like the name "rawrman".
And when you can use yer avatar, you gonna used your awesome_Ghost thingy?

Who was the first? I wouldn't consider Digmaster a good person either.

And when you can use yer avatar, you gonna used your awesome_Ghost thingy?
maybe.

and then I can check my PMs and reply to them for once. ):