Author Topic: Gunny (warning, don't believe this man/more likely small boy)  (Read 4492 times)

alright guys, so apparently gunny is 15, and he is goign to post a picture of himself here to prove it

can he pass himself off as 15,

probobly not.

oh look he signed off, what a coincidence.

alright so now that that's confirmed let me tell you a story

number one. gunny's name is back to gunny

2. he says that his brother was the one doing all of these things, which is a total lie because he wouldnt still try to get me banned from every server i tried to go on if his brother was the one who did all this stuff.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 09:01:07 PM by omni »

Put in big text that everything was a lie then lock the topic. Everyone is saying the same thing over and over again so no point in making it a 50 page thing because you know some noob is going to come along in like 5 months and say "OGM GUNNY IS FUGT." and bump the topic back.

I for one think gunny is fine. Your just mad that he was gonna put a drama topic about you. Its all a big war when you think about it.  :panda:

He was going to make a drama topic about me?

anyway it wouldn't matter because he would lock it because there already is a drama topic about me

cha ching!

I'm mad because he tried to get me banned, and he continues it even though I tried to stop it, I locked the topic, and I stopped talking and didn't ban him from anywhere

while he went around trying to get me banned from places, mocked me and told me to unlock the topic (I totally called his bluff on this one, this is why the topic remains open, because he was a douche about it) and he got some friends to spam my IRC horaaaay.

ok so, Gunny is fine now, from what I saw, he's not bad.

but his friends, now that's a different matter.
not gonna name anyone, but yeah they spam alot and won't leave me alone, and it's getting quite annoying so I'm locking this topic for two reasons

1) no longer applies, gunny isn't so bad right now

2)because no posts are being made and there is no reason to keep it alive