Poll

Should Lego get Real world violence

Yes
No
Don't know

Author Topic: Should LEGO get more realistic?  (Read 2213 times)

Sadly only the poorly made MegaBlocks company has the balls to make some more adult sets like military units. They have quite a few actually.

My brother and I received an M1 Abrahams tank set each awhile ago. If the quality weren't so bad it wouldn't be such a bad set.

LEGO should come with a tub of mortar and give you a kiln to make bricks, and a small rodent workforce.

LEGO should come with a tub of mortar and give you a kiln to make bricks, and a small rodent workforce.

Some sets do but the rodents are unionized and no one can afford to pay the forgeters.

IRAQ Terrorist Set
"Bomb those evil Americans away with your Self Delete bombers!" "Kill the infidels with your 30 year old AK-47!"

Sadly only the poorly made MegaBlocks company has the balls to make some more adult sets like military units. They have quite a few actually.

My brother and I received an M1 Abrahams tank set each awhile ago. If the quality weren't so bad it wouldn't be such a bad set.
Tell me about it.

I got enough boredom to try one of those "alien agency" sets. You pretty much have to look at the box picture to build it, no instructions, and you have to make the clay aliens yourself.

I read that as un-ionized

It means both.

Which is handicapped when i think about it.

English, bah!