Author Topic: L4D Radial menu  (Read 780 times)

As you can see I did make L4D sounds. I just want the menu on L4D when you simply press "X" there comes this menu that says words and you move your mouse and choose and let go of X and then it plays the sound like the laugh for example. It might simple to make but I don't know. And you can use my sounds for it :3.

As you can see I did make L4D sounds. I just want the menu on L4D when you simply press "X" there comes this menu that says words and you move your mouse and choose and let go of X and then it plays the sound like the laugh for example. It might simple to make but I don't know. And you can use my sounds for it :3.
Yes, that's a good idea.
Could also have 2, like l4d, on on Z and one on X.

I love that idea.

Also I have 3. The third is on C and has all the cool stuff like "WITCH", "TANK", "Death Scream" and stuff.

I love that idea.

Also I have 3. The third is on C and has all the cool stuff like "WITCH", "TANK", "Death Scream" and stuff.
I have no idea how to make them, lol.

Z Voice menu:
Witch!
Tank!
Smoker!
Hunter!
Boomer!

X Voice menu:
Help!
I'm down!
I need to get healed up!
I need ammo!
Look out!

C Voice menu:
Pills here!
Ammo here!
First aid here!
Molotov here!
Pipe bomb here!

This is my idea, it could be done

I have no idea how to make them, lol.
I got it off FPSBanana, they have a script there.

Lets get on subject, please?

I have another idea for it, it will be where you can choose who you want to be for example, DarkDevil is Bill and it will change your charactor to look like Bill or whoever you want to be and it will change your charactor's voice. If I was going to have to make all those sounds it might take awhile but I have some already.

entrepreneur  only if others can hear you though