Author Topic: Post your blockland Easter eggs.  (Read 4552 times)

1. RGB Light (bedroom)
Place a brick inside the light in the bedroom, wrench it, set it's light to RGB, and then voila.

2. Spinny tool  :cookieMonster:
Place a brick, press and hold numpad 5 for a long time until you can't hear the brick anymore, and then use numpad 7 to spin your tool around. (e.g. take out your wand and spin it around for people's entertainment)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 10:01:20 PM by Club559 »

If you click the music brick part of the rock behind the starting house in Doors of Time, you get 10 bonus points.
(Not a lie)

Edit: And this is my easter egg, as the topic told me to post. :o

It was a brick with events -_-

ffc thing, do /skeleme then /horseme invisi-horsey :D

Go to Training and find the secret tutorial and go on the podium jump to the word SECRET and there will be a small hole in the podium and go in there secrets to the maps

Go to Training and find the secret tutorial and go on the podium jump to the word SECRET and there will be a small hole in the podium and go in there secrets to the maps
I quite failed to understand that.

In the Tut. Go to the secret room. The one where you have to jump over with the horse. Once you're inside go on the podium the go behind it. There's a little sercret hole.

- Get into the fridge on Kitchen. You can blow up the fridge lamp by bumping it.
- Bind a key to rotate left or Rotate right. Keep pressing it. You're now rotating at a constant speed. Fool your friends.