Author Topic: Sith lord is hosting my server?  (Read 625 times)

Last Friday when I got home from school, I turned on my monitor and decided to look at the console to see how well my server was going without me. Harry Potter was the only admin there I think, I'm not sure though. It's amazing how many idiots there are on the internet.

Lol, what a fail. Four times in a row.

It's funny when people think that the host can't see what they're saying when he's not there and say something mean about me. I just pop in, ask them why they said that.

Edit: I also hate when people threaten to ban me from Blockland. They ignore the rules, don't build on a baseplate, and then when their build is cleared they say they are going to ban me.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 11:24:08 PM by Block Builder »

It's funny when people think that the host can't see what they're saying when he's not there and say something mean about me. I just pop in, ask them why they said that.

Edit: I also hate when people threaten to ban me from Blockland. They ignore the rules, don't build on a baseplate, and then when their build is cleared they say they are going to ban me.
When you're the host/admin?
Edit: oops, bump

I love doing that, I will just watch what they say and either join or talk through console. Its great watching there reactions.