Author Topic: Soda Bar  (Read 7652 times)

Hey look,i made one.
Too lazy to put the ingredients to Gold Wine (hue) on the soda topic,ill just put it here.

Gold Wine:

Gold Food Coloring

High Fructose Corn Syrup

Water

Merlot
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 09:59:59 PM by kanew2000 »

Also yse bendy straw.

No need to hurt your feelings, but is that a joke?

The Fizz - Standard Sparkling Beverage (Cola)

No need to hurt your feelings, but is that a joke?
i was both lazy and rushed it

The Fizz - Standard Sparkling Beverage (Cola)
What font did you use?

I doubt you made this.
Write Blockland with pencil on it to show you made it.

Why do you doubt it? It's not like it's impossible to draw a decent looking soda can. Writing Blockland on it would just ruin it and wouldn't prove anything, you can just print that picture out, write Blockland on it, scan it again, and it would be almost impossible to tell it from a real drawing anyway. If you really want to get proof if someone drew something, just ask them to draw something else.

Why do you doubt it? It's not like it's impossible to draw a decent looking soda can. Writing Blockland on it would just ruin it and wouldn't prove anything, you can just print that picture out, write Blockland on it, scan it again, and it would be almost impossible to tell it from a real drawing anyway. If you really want to get proof if someone drew something, just ask them to draw something else.
He will look for a different image on Google.  And if you write Blockland at the side, it wouldn't ruin it, just add the little Blockland at the edge or with the sig.

you should have the soda bat ontop of a shark tank with glass floor so you can see the sharks

The BubbleBroth
You drink, bubbles form and comes outta your mouth.
Huehuehue
If you shake and drink......
You can blow out a giant buble