Author Topic: People outside of Blockland are not drama  (Read 1089 times)

No matter how much you want it to be, Miley Cyrus being a stupid bitch or MJ dying are not drama.  Drama is for complaining about people in this community.  I know it's hard for some people to figure out what in this community means so I'll tell you.  Someone who owns a key or is part of the forums is in this community.  Honestly, if it isn't about someone on these forums, post it in loving off topic.

if it's half drama.

Yep apparently if it's "halve drama" about some one else, it's allowed. :/

You know what?
Someone should just.. Just buy like 30 IDs, make them all different names like, "Miley Cyrus" and "starfishs" or "idiots." Then whenever a dumbass makes a topic that isn't internet drama, we can point and laugh and make a crapload of jokes about it.
(IE: "i hat starfishs so much i just want them 2 stop ! ! !" "I hate starfishs too. He's not that nice of a guy :C")

You know what?
Someone should just.. Just buy like 30 IDs, make them all different names like, "Miley Cyrus" and "starfishs" or "idiots." Then whenever a dumbass makes a topic that isn't internet drama, we can point and laugh and make a crapload of jokes about it.
(IE: "i hat starfishs so much i just want them 2 stop ! ! !" "I hate starfishs too. He's not that nice of a guy :C")
Okay, well i just bought 2 more, should i name them miley cyrus? :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 08:07:17 PM by chessy »

Go for it dude.
But why waste time to make 2 more?

Sorry for double posting, but I meant, why buy more keys just to annoy people?

Okay, well i just bought 2 more, should i name them miley cyrus? :cookieMonster:
Why waste money on 2 new blockland keys?

Yeah, its kind of a waste, if its just yourself.  I mean you cant play 3 computers at the same time, all the characters chatting and moving.  Robots can, but there are no Robots on Blockland.

Go for it dude.
But why waste time to make 2 more?
Nice bump

And why not buy 2 more keys?

Nice bump

And why not buy 2 more keys?
actually, given a recent topic, the bump was timed quite nicely.

Get Bisjac to make some game to buy you ids as the prize. Problem solved.