Author Topic: Schools Overreacting  (Read 3685 times)

Not really, go tell a cop that your neighbor has a gun in his car, they will question you for hours to make sure it is legit and then ask if there is any reason to be worried about such gun, then they have to ask a judge for a warrant. They aren't gonna run over and break into his car and search it.

That's because you're allowed to have a gun in your car. You aren't allowed to have a gun at school, and I'm assuming we are talking about someone who parked their car on school property.

Anyone else see the fact that they never say anything about males being arrested?

It's funny how schools don't allow weapons, when I could easily kill someone with my bookbag, pencil, fist, shirt, pants, etc.

I'm sorry, sir, in order to attend school you need to remove your fists.

Anything is a weapon.

Words are weapons.

In 4th grade I had my pencil sharpener taken away because I touched the screw that kept the blade in place.

Then in 6th grade, the school had this TTS program that everyone messed with. I don't remember what it was, but I put in something that 'promoted violence' and got suspended for 5 days.

Anyone else see the fact that they never say anything about males being arrested?

It isn't that they don't get arrested, just people care more about innocent little girls being harassed more than guys, so it makes the media and the stories of guys don't.

In 4th grade I had my pencil sharpener taken away because I touched the screw that kept the blade in place.
Realy i managed to unscrew mine and then slice my finger open with it and still didnt lose it IN CLASS. I also like to play with it sometimes and i forget what i did with it that year...

Because if i have a knife to cut food for my lunch i obviously am going to go on a uncontrollable rampage with it possibly killing dozens of people.
You never know.

You never know.
Even without the knife... you could still kill dozens of people.

Even without the knife... you could still kill dozens of people.

Which is what

THE
-- AMAZING ATHIEST! --

had tried to say.

Then in 6th grade, the school had this TTS program that everyone messed with. I don't remember what it was, but I put in something that 'promoted violence' and got suspended for 5 days.

lol Adam

My school must not get the message.
I've been stomped on in the eye before, and the teachers just sat in their lawnchairs with their shades and newspapers

Anything is a weapon.

Words are weapons.
Communist Manifesto.

GO PROLETARIANS!