Author Topic: Steam crashes on loadup  (Read 1202 times)

Inb4askonthesteamforums

You lot seem to be rather proficient in fixing problems with Steam, so here it goes.
When I load steam up it crashes while it's connecting to my account, I have restarted my Pc and I have repaired Steam from the installer file, what else is there for me to try and do?

The last thing I installed was Zombie master, but I see no reason why that would break it since Steam was working a few hours ago, thanks for any help.


Naw, last time I asked something there they started calling me an idiot then got into a rant because a troll came in and called everyone Steam Fanboy's..... Then I left

Naw, last time I asked something there they started calling me an idiot then got into a rant because a troll came in and called everyone Steam Fanboy's..... Then I left
Ask Steam support.

They take forever, I need some sort of help now D:

inb4meanwhileatvalve


Should I copy my Steam Apps folder?

Should I copy my Steam Apps folder?

That's just game content. Don't copy it.

Game content meaning 12+ GB's of games that will not be deleted when I uninstall Steam?