Author Topic: Zombie tips, tricks, and layouts.  (Read 4738 times)

He has spawn places, those red squares that came already on the map, but I don't think it came with zombies pre existing. If I'm wrong please correct me.

1: Obtain gun.
2: Point gun at zombie.
3: Fire guns.
4: ???
5: Profit. Dead zombies.

well i do know one thing i learned while i play zombies. do not send in a tank!!!! do not make a tank. no not a zombie tank i mean the vehichle tank. because if you do the zombies will get INSIDE YOUR VEHICHLE! one time i went out of my tank to get weps and the zombies started driving away with my tank! and a zombie was on the turret too.
the zombies cannot drive very good tho.

no not a zombie tank i mean the vehichle tank.
I accidentally a tank?

Run in, shoot everything, run out

Amen.

Run in, shoot everything, run out

Amen.
1: Obtain gun.
2: Point gun at zombie.
3: Fire guns.
4: ???
5: Profit. Dead zombies.
:I

urs dont involeve muving
You don't HAVE to move if you kill everything that's coming at you. :U

i agree. i often just wait for them to get close then pound the stuff out of em with a shotgun or melee wep.

i agree. i often just wait for them to get close then pound the stuff out of em with a shotgun or melee wep.
:b

Is the flamethrower a good weapon? Or is it n00by/ a bad idea, and if there was one place you could be during the zombie apocalypse were would it be? :panda:

Is the flamethrower a good weapon? Or is it n00by/ a bad idea, and if there was one place you could be during the zombie apocalypse were would it be? :panda:
The last thing you'd want would be burning zombies rushing at you.

Best Weapon for zombies:
Shotgun

Otherwise
Onbottouch -> bot -> kill
???
Profit Mass zombie slaughter

Use a shotgun for big groups use somthing explosive