Author Topic: Virus Break-in  (Read 1760 times)

Yea I got infected again :)
Long-story-short

Kaspersky destroyed it the first 2 seconds when it was in my computer.

Net-Worm.Win32.Koobface.fya (Virus) from http:/41.250.171.53/894192a7ff/setup.exe
!!!DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE LINK!!!

Anyone know what this virus dose? I searched, no info.

Just reformat, maybe you should stop visiting such obvious virus links.

Common sense bro, but at least its a learning experience

kapersky is the best

Just reformat, maybe you should stop visiting such obvious virus links.

Common sense bro, but at least its a learning experience
I was tricked into the site. I did not Download stuff.

kapersky is the best
Kaspersky rulez :D

I was tricked into the site. I did not Download stuff.

Well, how exactly did this virus get onto your computer then?

Well, how exactly did this virus get onto your computer then?
Ughh...
1. Entering the site that has the virus
2. iexplorer (Internet explorer) adds corruped site to history list.
3. Currupted List is added onto computer
4. Virus has entered having all access the victims computer
5. Infection starts

If it got destroyed by Kaspersky why are you worrying.

And this is like the tenth virus you've had.


Tyler, stop clicking OBVIOUSE viruses.

http:/41.250.171.53/894192a7ff/setup.exe
You can surely trust a website that has no domain and only an IP address.
Also, not one person thought about reporting it?

You seem to attract viruses

Tyler, stop clicking OBVIOUSE viruses.

High five, ROCK MAN

You can surely trust a website that has no domain and only an IP address.
Also, not one person thought about reporting it?
Especially one that ends in .exe.

Especially one that ends in .exe.
That's not part of the domain.

Oh, I see. Still part of url.

Especially one that ends in .exe.
Direct download links end in .exe when you're downloading an executable.

www.nvidia.com/drivers/windows7x649000seriesdrivers.exe

Not real but still.