Author Topic: SOCOM: FTB3  (Read 1188 times)

I just played the demo, and it was awesome. The cutscreen cinematics were great, and the dubbing seemed almost perfect. The sound quality is excellent. When you shoot within an interior, the sound echoes around the room. It also has cooperative online play, like L4D, so you can complete the campaign with your friends. New weapons, new multiplayer gamemodes such as CTF, new multiplayer maps, and total improvements on everything from FTB2. It also highlight's in the crosshair area by marking the areas the bullet hit the enemy with a small x. I'm getting this game. And the AI is not braindead. They will shoot at you, take cover, even throw grenades. Discuss.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 12:07:47 PM by Comatose »

I think you get new unlockable weapons when you repeat the demo mission several times. Same thing occured with the second game.

Only downside was that you had to play as Wraith, I like Sandman better.

The team AI is dumb though.

stuff. It's a long bump. Sorry.

Anyway, the team AI will not comply with hold position orders if you're already about 200 feet ahead of them, and they down themselves easily. Good thing they revive each other.

Bump, and double toast.

I just read today, that PlayStation magazine gave it a four star rating. That's awesome.