Author Topic: My First Build  (Read 1141 times)

I figured I would post this. I never did.

Unfortunately, I lost the save, and I only have an ancient video clip, from my very first attempt at recording Blockland, as the reference. So, pardon the stufftiness of the screenshots. There isn't a whole lot of detail to see though.

Uses a non-colliding window brick, and toggleEventEnabled events on the lights, which I picked those up from the demo fort and demo house.

I managed to avoid spamming from the get-go, but I also created some really terrible lighting effects because of the size of the bricks. I never did finish the roof or any interior, I bought the full game after one day and got too distracted.

Oh yes, and I found the kitchen secrets right away :3

Pretty good for first build, especially with eventy bits. (lol, my first build didn't have events because there WERE no events xD)

Looks good for the amount of bricks used too...85/150 left.

inb4'mybuildwasbetterthanyourshaha'

I like it, very nice for a frist build, you don't use spam 1x1x5.

Nice!

i prefer to build my builds in the fridge.

Why? Your Bricks are too Cool to be Outside?

mybuildwasbetterthanyourshaha

Pretty good for first build, especially with eventy bits. (lol, my first build didn't have events because there WERE no events xD)

Exactly, anyway, that's good for your first build, mine wasn't really this good, it was just some spammed red walls with a roof that didn't even line up with the walls.
It just comes to show how much building skill improves over time, you should see the stuff these kinda people are working on now, its insane!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 07:05:31 PM by Hacumi »

Why? Your Bricks are too Cool to be Outside?
I like having exclusive things.
I i make a secret fidge house with mingames and stuff, target practice and seal it with laser protected doors, and security cameras

I like having exclusive things.
I i make a secret fidge house with mingames and stuff, target practice and seal it with laser protected doors, and security cameras
i agree