26 (22.2%)
Trainman1
5 (4.3%)
Woodland_Creature
5 (4.3%)
Tyler66
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: The most hated person on Blockland  (Read 11158 times)

Winner Of The Most Unknown Hated Person Ever:
Me

sad(not rlly) but true

YAY I'M NOT ON THE POLL!
I would say...... Cheese?

Why isn't Maestro on there?

half the people on the list are either experienced players that contribute good information and help new players, or they are forum administrators......so where the hell do you get the idea that these are bad players

and you didnt put my archenemy on there,  so me no vote

None of those people are forum admins, what the hell are you talking about.

None of those people are forum admins, what the hell are you talking about.
But they are admins on Blockland...! :cookieMonster:

I remember that Trainman1 was the biggest idiot I have ever seen.

half the people on the list are either experienced players that contribute good information and help new players, or they are forum administrators......so where the hell do you get the idea that these are bad players

I beg to differ:

Green BH - An idiot, has contributed absolutely nothing but anger to the community and is not a moderator.

LewnaJa - An idiot, has contributed absolutely nothing but anger to the community and is not a moderator.

Chesse20 - An idiot, has contributed absolutely nothing but anger to the community and is not a moderator. He also spammed the forums on several occasions.

adelthesuper - I actually don't know who this is but I know for a fact that he is not a moderator, and the fact that I don't know who he is clearly means that he is not an active member of the community.

Tezuni - He is Tezuni. Not a moderator.

Trainman1 - Biggest nimrod of all time, I personally drove him out of the forums. Not a moderator.

Woodland_Creature - Some guy that just likes to troll, he has been banned on multiple occasions but always seems to find a way back.

Tyler66 - Idiot. Not a moderator.

Now forget off.

Why isn't there a poll option for BUB forum starfishs?

I voted GreenBH.
Why? Because he keeps crying when people drama him and he claims to have aspergers. (be probably did that to make people stop bullying him. Well it didn't work.)

add raptor and maestrojoe/thejedden12

MAKE SAVE

adelthesuper yus

one question WHY AM I NOT ON THERE?!?!? also i would say green BH because he declared himself "mayor of port town" man he was a dumb ass